Lookee what I got!!
What a lovely surprise, I was pretty gobsmacked to be honest but I do truly appreciate it.
I was nominated by two awesome bloggers, both of whom I would have chose to nominate so that’s a happy coincidence! Thank you both so much for nominating me. I’ve included links to your blogs in my list below.
The rules for accepting this award are quite simple
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
I wanted to take that a little further and give a little information about why I chose my nominees. Everyone likes feedback after all!
7 interesting facts about myself
1. I’m a dreadful joker. I love banter, smart replies, puns and pranks!
2. I truly love cooking and baking. I love sharing my recipes as I absolutely believe the best way to be remembered is with good food.
3. I’m originally from England but I now live in the frozen wastes of North America. It’s been quite a culture shock. Don’t believe ANYONE who thinks the two countries are the same!
4. Are we there yet? This is HARD!
5. I am a voracious reader. My ex used to make me buy books by who wide the spine was because I read them too quickly!
6. I detest winter. I think I’m actually a lizard because I don’t even take my cardi off until it hits 75f
7. I love driving. I’m pretty sure I was a truck drivers dog in a previous life.
Phew! That’s over! On to the good bit!
DTB Mom Blog – a blog with encouraging and motivational posts
Historian Ruby – absolutely fascinating, well researched stories. I really love and highly recommend this blog
My awesome blog nominations
Pearls and Grit – fun, uplifting, great advice, interesting – really what more could you want.
Gregg Savage – absolutely brilliant kids stories that I have to tell you, I’m really enjoying too.
Floating Gold – one of the first bloggers to offer support, constructive criticism and encouragement. Very thought provoking well written posts. I’ll always read these first.
Quirky Kay – what a fun lady! I love getting to share her days!
Slimming Jo – the trials and tribulations of slimming and families. Absolutely hilarious.
Twenty Nine, Twenty Nine – I read the brightest star in the sky post and was hooked. I’m longing to read more. Utterly captivating writing style.
Mr Samuel Hyde – I don’t even know how to describe this. It’s an episodic story with beautiful illustrations and it just draws you in.
Our Surrogacy Journey – brutally honest, incredibly brave. Utterly compelling. I.can’t.not.follow
Shitty First Drafts – Trying to find your place in the world is tough. Watching someone else is intriguing.
Knackered Dad – interesting posts with great advice and extremely helpful to new bloggers.
Life of Wife – it’s like looking through the window of someone’s house and watching their life. Great for a slightly homesick immigrant!
Fun, upbeat, zany, energetic, infectious!
Non Alcoholic Student – well written, interesting posts. Fascinating seeing the world from other perspectives and younger eyes.
Mongo Worldwide-totally NOT something I would have picked to read – which just goes to show how stupid prejudices are! Infectious enthusiastic posts. It’s a joy to see someone enthuse about subjects I’m totally ignorant of.
Trucking with Hubs – a couple travelling all across the US.. with pics?! Who could seriously not want to see this?!