I stole this from Melanie at Sparks From A Combustible Mind and it looked like fun! Feel free to join in!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I love it. I have found I prefer ‘whiter’ blue cheese like Danish to ‘yellowy’ blue cheese like Stilton though. I adore Stilton soup and white Stilton with cranberries or apricots though.
2. Coke or Pepsi? I used to be a Diet Pepsi fan but then I got sick and couldn’t abide it anymore. Now I’m a confirmed Coke Zero forever girl!
3. Do you own a gun? No not yet. There are guns in the house but they aren’t ‘mine’. I want one of my own, I have it all picked out and intend to purchase one when I move though.
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? How about nope-aid? That shit is naaaaasty.
5. Hot dogs? Once in a blue moon. I’m not a big fan and if I have one it needs to have the works. Sauerkraut, onions and mustard or chili. I am still trying to work up the courage to eat a corn dog, if only to teach my arse who’s Boss.
6. Favorite TV show? I’m not a regular TV watcher but I like NCIS and Criminal Minds. Poirot and Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries. I’m not entirely sure what that says about me but maybe you should play safe and not piss me off!
7. Do you believe in ghosts? I’m not sure I believe in ghosts but I definitely believe in some kind of entities, energy, whatever you want to call it. Too much has happened for me not to have an open mind.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee. Or tea, maybe hot chocolate since I developed a taste for that in Tenerife (along with churros.. how come none of you rotten sods told me about that before?!) Coke Zero isn’t off the breakfast menu either.
9. Can you do a push-up? Bra?
10. Favorite Jewelry? My engagement and wedding ring and my mums Claddagh ring.
11. Favorite Hobby? Cooking or baking.
12. Do you have ADD? A Dastardly Daisy? You betcha
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes for driving, especially at night as I have an astigmatism
14. Favorite cartoon character? I like Scooby Doo best I think. Closely followed by Chip and Dale. It’s a hard choice though as I love cartoons.
15. Three things you did today? Got bad news from two different doctors (the buggers are ganging up! They aren’t brave enough to tackle me alone!) Did some laundry. Made dinner. (Spag Bol from scratch)
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, tea, Coke Zero
17. Current movies? Mamma Mia 2, Hocus Pocus, Practical Magic, The Witches Of Eastwick, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
18. Do you believe in magic? Yes. Life is magical if you let it be.
19. Favorite place to be? Other than home with all my family around – and it doesn’t get better than that.. North Carolina, Texas, Cyprus and I’m adding Tenerife because I loved it (but the North side of the island not ‘Spanish Blackpool’ on the South)
20. How did you ring in the New Year? With my kids playing cards against humanity!
21. Travel? Where would you go? In the US, everywhere. It’s so magnificent here. If I won the lottery I’d also visit New Zealand, China and a ton of other places!
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? Jeez I’m not a mind reader! Anyone who’s bored witless!
23. Favorite movie? That’s an impossible question. At the moment I’m into witchy stuff because of Halloween like Practical Magic and Hocus Pocus. I love The First Wives Club, A Time To Kill, Mississippi Burning, The Green Mile, It’s A Wonderful Life, When The Game Stands Tall, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Mamma Mia, The Quiet Man, Any Hitchcock film, The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill And Came Down A Mountain – any Elvis film.. jeez don’t do this to me!
24. Favorite color? I think yellow because it’s always cheerful
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. It’s how I imagine sleeping in jello would feel. It’s always cold and slithery feeling – like you peed yourself.
26. Can you whistle? Yes. Especially down the phone at cold callers
27. Where are you now? At home, under a fleecy blanket on the sofa
29. Favorite food? Cake. There that was easy! I love Greek and Indian food too
30. Least favorite chore? Cleaning the cat box.
31. Best job you can think of? Being the Empress of the Universe. Or a professional cake eater. Tough choice.
32. What’s in your pockets? Nothing. I hate stuff in pockets as I forget where it is or lose it.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? ‘im indoors going to the loo to be met by Fungle the big monster. I needed cheering up! That’s my excuse.
34. Favorite animal? Cats of all sizes. Or chipmunks. And a donkey. I want a donkey!
35. What’s your most recent injury? To me or someone else?
36. How many TV’s are in your house? One. I’m hardcore!
37. Worst pain ever? Physically – cluster headache
38. Do you like to dance? The poopy dance and the I-need-to-wee dance are my specialties.
39. Are your parents still alive? My dad is but my mum died in 2016.
40. Do you enjoy camping? No. I like comfy beds, toilets that flush, showers with hot running water and no bugs. I hotel.