Kristian at Tales From The Mind Of Kristian, one of my favorite bloggers, has nominated me for a challenge created by Teresa at The Haunted Wordsmith. If you like very entertaining stories then these are two blogs you should be following.
Directions (how about we call them directions rather than rules):
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Add three more questions of your own to the list
3. Tag three people
1. What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today?
2. If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple?
3. For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country?
4. Is there a fictional world that you actually wished existed?
5. What song always makes you smile?
6. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
1. I think he’d think Wow – who knew the Rolling Stones would still be going?!
2. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter books and Daniel Cleaver from Bridget Jones. He’d lighten her up and give her spontaneity and fun and she’d keep him in line and fascinate him which I think he’d love and be too intrigued by to carry on with his man whore ways.
3. I get to give both answers because I’m culturally ambidextrous! I’m not a big fan of turkey so I will tolerate it for Christmas or Thanksgiving but not both. We’re having it for Christmas this year and just a roast chicken for Thanksgiving but with all the usual suspects! I’m making a pumpkin cheesecake too. You’d be hard pushed to beat Kristians suggestion of Toad in the Hole but I also love Roast Beef or Roast Lamb with Yorkshire pudding or Roast Pork with crackling which is sadly missing from my American life. I love English desserts like treacle sponge and custard too. There truly is nothing like a taste of home to make all right with the world!
4. I would love Harry Potters world to be real. I’m a big fan of magic! I am also hugely entranced by the world of Deborah Harkness ‘Discovery of Witches’ trilogy. I truly love all of her characters.
5. Burnin’ Love by Elvis. A lot of songs will always cheer me up but this song is so lovely and I gave such good memories of this song on road trips that it is very loved.
6. In a cake! There is no better way to eat eggs! Second choice would be Cadbury’s cream eggs. Third choice would be fried with a completely cooked white but a runny yolk in a fried egg sandwich but only if I could have big old doorsteps of Hovis slathered in butter! (Hovis is is is an English type of brown bread I loved)
Britchy’s Additional Questions:
7. Which three Christmas movies would we watch together?
8. What treats would we eat and drink while watching?
9. Where would we be watching our moviethon?
Like a muppet, I forgot to add my
I’m tagging the following but I’d like to also make it open to anyone who’d like to join the fun! You don’t have to accept the tag, I know it’s a busy week and I won’t be upset. Please tag me if you take part so I can read
Pictures are my car and my Christmas tree!