Finally, after a month of avoiding me and lurking in broom cupboards, Goldie at The Daily Flabbergast has realized resistance is futile and has returned to our happy little WordPress community. I’ve missed our Goldie so this makes me very happy, I don’t like it when my favorite bloggers go awol. I think I have sheepdog DNA…
She-He-It (it’s like that kid called ABCDE, pronounced AB-c-de, this one is pronounced Shee- it in the hopes of encouraging Goldie to part with more details lol)
Anyway, our prodigal Blogger thought it was a good idea to nominate me for some award type – flangeymahflipflop-dillydoodah-jobbywotsit-thingummyjig. I think it’s so I’m quiet for five minutes while I fill it in..
So here’s me questions and answers!
1. What scares you? Being good. That shit’s unnatural. Gangs terrify me. Not just here in the US but in England and Ireland too. Snakes. I’ve always disliked them but a couple of unconnected incidents now have me petrified. Hospitals.
2. If you could guarantee living until you’re 100 years old, would you? Only if I’d be in good health with all my marbles.
3. What would your dream vacation be like? There are still so many countries I’d like to see for myself but one I really want to do is a road trip through every state seeing all the places and friends I want to.
4. What’s your morning routine? Wake up.
Crawl out from under all the animals who think I’m a mattress and stagger to the loo.
Check the time. Go back to sleep or get in the shower
Get dressed then make oatmeal for myself while mainlining coffee. Try to remember to add nutmeg and not curry powder. You’d think I’d only do that once but nooooo.
Feed animals while oatmeal is cooling.
Sit and check email etc while drinking 5th cup of coffee and eating oatmeal.
5. What is your biggest motivation? I like the luxuries in life. Eating and having a roof over my head.
6. What is your favorite time of day and why? I don’t really have a favorite time of day. If I had to pick I’d say mealtimes.
7. When do you write most and why? (day of week, time of day, etc.) I don’t have a set schedule. I write when I think of something or when something happens I want to share. I’ve been suffering a lot with headaches and double vision since the middle of October and that’s slowed me down.