Nova at My Namasté has tagged me in a game of questions with friends! If you want to join in feel free to copy and paste the questions and answer them yourself! My answers are in bold type.
Finish The Thought
1 Those words I couldn’t say… I don’t want any more cake thank you. I couldn’t say that, I’m not a flippin’ psychopath!
2 It’s quite simple really… Girls have brains and boys have balls. Yup, here’s one of those stories! When my kids were 2 and 3 my ex’s grandad gave my son a bag of marbles. He didn’t give anything to my daughter which kinda pissed me off. To add insult to injury, he told her marbles were for boys not girls. She asked me what do girls have that boys don’t so I said ‘Brains. Boys don’t have any’ because I was pissed off. Fast forward a couple of weeks and we were in McDonalds. My son was drawing with the crayons in his happy toy so one of the workers said ‘Wow you’re brainy’ to him. My daughter piped straight up with ‘oh no, he has balls not brains. Girls have brains, boys have balls’ Bear in mind they were 2 and 3 at the time… is it any wonder I’ve turned out the way I have?!
3 Sometimes I forget… that a closed mouth gathers no feet
4 I can sum that up easily… a group of kids is called a migraine.
5 A famous person born on my birthday is… Colin Firth. That means he is mine (and I’m not sharing.)
1. Job? While at school I had a job on Saturdays at Brookfield’s, a London bakery chain
2. Thought in the morning? I need to wee
3. Car? A 1963 Beetle Convertible. Oh how I loved that car!!
4. Decision you made as an adult? I applied for a passport on my 18th birthday and planned my first trip to Greece!
5. Concert? Oh the shame… The Kids From Fame on your. In my defence, the tickets were free as my friends dad worked for a record company
This or That
1. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger please!
2. Mountains or beach? I like both but the sea will always win
3. Electric or standard tooth brush? Standard. An electric one is like a vibrator for teeth…. does that count as oral sex?
4. Call or text conversations? Both for different times. Sometimes calling is easier and sometimes texting is.
5. City life or country life? Country but with access to the city for visits.
Would You Rather
1 WOULD YOU RATHER BECOME A CREATIVE PERSON OR A TECHNICAL PERSON? Definitely creative. Technical terms are too hard to say!
2 WOULD YOU RATHER BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH HOT SAUCE OR WITH RANCH DRESSING? Hot sauce, I really dislike ranch. I think hot sauce would be more likely to napalm germs too. I did ‘accidentally’ leave a tube of wasabi in the bathroom and move the toothpaste a few years ago. It was four hours before ‘im indoors could even call me a bad word. That was before we got married too. He can’t say he wasn’t warned.
3 WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TWO PERMANENT LAZY EYES OR ALWAYS GET NOSE BLEEDS AT EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS? Given the visual problems I’m having right now, I’m going with nosebleeds.
4 WOULD YOU RATHER EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY OR NEVER BE ABLE TO EAT PIZZA AGAIN? I’m not a fan of pizza so I’d sooner give it up entirely than eat it every day
5 WOULD YOU RATHER ALWAYS GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC OR ALWAYS HAVE A REALLY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION? Definitely getting stuck in traffic. I can listen to the radio or music etc. A slow internet connection is dismal