I’m thrilled to have been nominated for this by Kei at Suave Trans. This is a really great blog to follow and I love his style of writing. Kei is transitioning into who he is. I’m enjoying sharing his journey very much.
So what is it? The Liebster Award is a recognition that is given to bloggers by their peers. It’s been around a while, at least since 2011- which in internet years is older than Cher! Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant… Yeah. I don’t know how it applies to me either.
Here’s the instructions to share:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let your nominees know about their nomination!
Here are the questions Kei asked me. My nominations and questions are below.
1. How do you feel about your zodiac sign? Okay. I don’t think I’m typical in some ways but I absolutely am in others, as always, take what you need and leave the rest!
2. You are a superhero, what is your power? To stop pain. Mental or physical. To be able to ease owies
3. Have you ever lucid dreamed? I’ve known I’m dreaming and I’ve been able to wake myself from bad dreams but to actually decide to dream? No
4. Do you wear a wristwatch? If so, analogue or digital? No, they always seem to react with my skin. I’ve broken my wrists several times too so they just aren’t comfy.
5. Do you believe in fate? To an extent. I believe we’re dealt a hand but whether we win or lose depends on how we play.
6. Favorite cartoon growing up/now? Scooby Doo! I love Scooby Doo!
7. Have you ever been a vegetarian? No but I’ve eaten several.
8. Which one: beach or forest? Tough choice. I’m going with beach though because there’s less blood sucking critters at the beach!
9. If you could meet for lunch with one current public figure/celebrity, who would you choose? Pink, I love her ballsy attitude.
10. Would you rather be kept busy or have lots of free time? These are hard questions! I love to be busy but absolutely I need time to read, write, regroup. Going with busy though because being busy vegging counts!!
11. If you could turn back time, not necessarily to alter anything, what would you like to learn from the past? Did we land on the moon, What was Stonehenge really built for? What the Voynich Manuscript means?
So without further ado, my nominations are:
Questions for you guys to answer:
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
2. What advice would your best friend like to give you?
3. If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
4. What would you want to be said about you at your funeral?
5. If you could shapeshift into any animal, which would it be and why?
6. Why did the chicken cross the road?
7. What colour is happiness?
8. Tell me three songs that always cheer you up.
9. Pick 6 lottery numbers for me.
10. If you found out today you were going to have a baby, what would you name it?
11. Name a favourite character from a book.