I’ve been nominated by two awesome bloggers for a Versatile Blogger award!
Historian Ruby is an absolute favorite. I love her blogs on everything from Witchcraft to Royalty! There truly is something for everyone here!
The Nicky Experience – she’s reviewing the world but not in a way you’d expect! From volunteering at a Thai Animal Sanctuary to Brunch in North London – prepare for something completely different and utterly fandabbydozy!!
The rules for this award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 things about you – one of the purposes of this award is to get to know one another better.
- Nominate 7 bloggers who you’ve been following or have recently discovered who you believe deserve some recognition. Another purpose of this award is to promote networking among bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1. I love driving. Long road trips are a great pleasure.
2. I love reading but hate libraries. I have issues giving books back!
3. I hate cottage cheese. Really hate it. Even typing it gives me the screaming abdabs.
4. I love to cook and bake and I love creating my own recipes.
5. I’m a summer lover. I don’t even take my cardigan off unless it’s over 75f.
6. I love going to see IMAX films but I’ve learned not to go to the 3D ones as I get nauseating migraines every time.
7. I’m a terrible ice cube cruncher. It’s an addiction.
My nominees are below: