Da Naaa!! Guess what I got?!
I was nominated by Dezz at
Fit in Stilettos who has an awesome blog about healthy living that’s humorous and fun to read. Hop over and take a look – with or without stilettos!
There are “rules” with accepting this award which I’ve listed below BUT!! I want to acknowledge you more than anything else. If you want to nominate less bloggers or none – that’s fine! If it takes you a month to do this- that’s fine too! I want you to enjoy this, not to feel pressured or overwhelmed.
At its simplest level, it’s saying “Hey!! I like your blog and want my readers to get the chance to see it too” What you choose to do with it from there is for you to decide – I’ve passed the baton!
So here are the rules:
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
Display the rules and the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions I had to answer:
1. What in your life are you the most proud of accomplishing? Knowing the difference between there, they’re and their ….and not killing anyone, especially if they’re called Dave. Look!! I used the right they’re there! Or should it be there there.. or their there – Oh BOLLOCKS!!!
2. If you could live in a country other than where you do now, where would that be and why Cyprus. I love the country, the people, the food, the brandy sours and the weather!!
3. What is a food or drink that you simply cannot live without? Ummm Coke Zero and Branston Pickle.
4. If you were transformed into a tree, which one would you hope it would be and why? Oh I’m already a Beech so I think I’d like to be a mighty fine piece of Ash..
5. How many pairs of shoes are in your closet right now? My husband put you up to this didn’t he? The scheming toe rag! I’m pleading the fifth on the grounds I’m not incriminating myself.
6. If you happened upon a magic bottle with a genie inside, what three things would you wish for? That’s the easiest question ever. I’d have EXTREMELY negative requests. No hunger. No homelessness. No hate.
7. If you could go back five years, what is one thing you would do over? Nothing really, all my choices, good and bad have made me who I am today.
8. What is your favorite color and why? Pink because it’s fun and Yellow because it’s cheerful
9. What song makes you happy no matter how you were feeling before you heard it? Burning Love by Elvis – it unfailingly brings back happy memories
10. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy? Cats and a donkey and a couple of miniature goats. And a Five Guys burger, fries and a milkshake.
11. Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever traveled to? Kiruna, Sweden. It’s inside the Arctic Circle. I stayed in an Ice Hotel. Yeah – me. The girl who bitches if it gets below 75F!!
I thought I’d try something different for the Eleven Questions for my awesome Recipient’s – so I’m making a series of them. I thought it might make it a little different and fun to do. Let me know if you like it!
My nominations are below.
My questions are:
1. You’re going on a road trip from the East to West Coast of the US. Who would you take with you (up to three people)
2. What time of year will you take your trip and why?
3. What essential/favourite clothing would you take?
4. What electronics/cameras etc would you take?
5. What route would you take?
6. What places would you want to stop on the way?
7. Pick a restaurant in each state you chose to drive through.
8. Pick some songs for the trip – 5 good driving songs.
9. Would you take an audiobook or podcast? If so what ones?
10. What snacks do you need in the car?
11. The trips over – Would you drive home or pick another destination? If so where?
My Nominations are: