Lucky ol’ me has been nominated by two lovely bloggers!! I’m chuffed to bits! I enjoy these awards as it gives me a chance to share blogs I follow and also to learn a little about both them and the lovely people who nominated me. I definitely feel privileged when I get picked 😊
I was nominated by Back To Work Kay who is a full time mummy and digital marketing whizz. I spelled all that correctly so that’s my claim to success!
I was also nominated by Twin Mirrors who to my extreme jealousy lives in Greece! I adore Greece (and Cyprus) so I’m extremely jealous but love sharing her outlook if only online for now.
The rules for this award are simple:
Thank the person who nominated you
Share 7 things about you – one of the purposes of this award is to get to know one another better.
Nominate 7 bloggers who you’ve been following or have recently discovered who you believe deserve some recognition. Another purpose of this award is to promote networking among bloggers.
1. I can swear in nine languages. Not exactly something I put on my resume but hey – we all have hidden talents. I should probably learn please and thank you as well.
2. I’m allergic to real Christmas trees. They make my hands swell up and itch and get very sore. I think this is Santa’s revenge because I told him where he could stick his list, naughty is more fun!
3. I was a cub (junior Boy Scouts) My brother was going and I wouldn’t shut up until I was let go too. I went for three weeks before they discovered I was a girl and threw me out for being a ringer. Bastards.
4. I consider books as friends. I will read and re read books I love until they fall apart and I have to replace them.
5. I love rice cakes. Yes I know they’re tasteless and smell like baby farts but seriously guys – you’ve seen the men I pick.. don’t expect too much from my snack tastes!!
6. I set half a dozen alarm clocks for different times in Walmart today. Yes. I know. I’m going to hell.
7. Whenever I get out of my car I turn the stereo to the highest volume. If you start my car without turning down the stereo you will lose your ear drums. It might not stop some little shit-pot stealing my car but they’ll never hear the police cars chasing them.
My nominees are below: