Yeah really! Fat chance my friends! FAT!! CHANCE!! I realized I hadn’t completed this nomination from That Guy Called Bloke which is disgraceful. I can’t believe I missed it, I love his nominations because they’re so much fun – his questions are a riot!
This brings me to the boring bit.
I generally don’t do so well with them so let’s see! This version of the Liebster Award has five rules. I might be able to manage five if they aren’t too arduous. Let’s see..They are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you. Ok I do dat
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked. That’s the best bit!! Britchy do dat too!!
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers. …Pushing it…
4. Ask them 11 questions. Definitely doing that bit
5. Let them know you have nominated them. Ooh an excuse for stalking! Smashing!
Eleven Questions For Me To Answer.
1. What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks? Night falls and Day breaks
2. A farmer had 752 sheep and took one shot that got them all. How did he do it? With a mortar bomb
3. What’s your favourite morning drink? Tea when I wake up, Coffee once I’m up.
4. What is your favourite number plus 16 times 5 minus 7? 76
5. Well done, you have made it onto the local baseball team, which position are you? Left Back. Left back in the bar that is!
6. What will your favourite colour resemble once you have added pink, green and orange? Pavement pizza
7. All-time favourite sweet/candy’ … why? I’m very torn here between licorice toffee and curly wurlys. I think we just need to go with toffee! I love chewy sweets, I crunch hard boiled sweets, I can’t help myself. I just like chewing things. It must be my inner bovine 🐮
8. You are offered a meal out at a restaurant of your choice, what do you pick? In the US, Cheesecake Factory for a chain or a good seafood restaurant. In England, a Toby Carvery for the chain option or a Greek or Indian restaurant.
9. Who comes first? A close friend in need or a distressed family member? It depends who’s need is greater, there’s no easy answer.
10. If animals could talk – who would be the rudest species? Hmm.. Rabbits. They’re sex mad so I can just imagine the filth they’d come out with!! Do me Bugs, Do me!! Noooo Roger, not the carrot!!
11. Which is the best head wear style to date? A brown paper bag. Anonymity rules!
To my nominees – please don’t feel obliged to do this. I nominated you to show my appreciation and enjoyment of your blog, not to press gang you into anything! There is no time frame. Do it tomorrow, do it six months from now, don’t do it at all. It’s all okay (but I did think you’d all have hilarious answers to my questions!!)
Questions For My
1. A completely black dog was strolling down main street during a total power cut affecting the entire town. Not a single streetlight had been on for hours. As the dog crosses the center of the road a Ford Explorer with two broken headlights speeds towards it, but manages to swerve out of the way just in time. How could the driver see the dog to swerve in time?
2. Complete the sentence: “Well drat” said Persephone “My knicker elastic has snapped and I have to….”
3. If you have a green ball in your left hand and a green ball in your right hand, what do you have?
4. You’re off to the Oscars. Who would you give awards to and for what films? Pick three.
5. m If you could be a member of the Top Gear team for a day what car would you like to drive?
6. What was your favorite subject in school and your favorite lesson from it.
7. We’re off to the theater. Would you prefer to see an Andrew Lloyd Webber production or a Shakespeare play?
8. Would you prefer to go to a museum or the zoo?
9. What would be your ideal day out?
10. If you could have a microchip implanted for banking, social media, passport, drivers license etc… would you?
11. You’re able to pick one thing to rid the world of. What is it?
My nominations are: